Photo Credit: www.add-impact.com
It is important to lay out tactical strategies for building a brand and business by gaining advantage at the internet. In this blog, we will tell major details and key components of a successful brand and outline steps to achieve it.
Your ideal brand should be memorable, significant, essential and carry implied value. It shouldn’t be time-related to an event. Think out something that will catch people’s attention and will easily be remembered. Think of it like this; when an interviewer says, “Tell me who you are or tell me something about yourself,” how would you complete the sentence: “I am ___”? Best answers will be its uniqueness.
A brand is a representation of fixed value that most often creates both intellectual attraction and more importantly, emotional appeal and even its everyday presence. When generating a brand you must consider what emotions of people will be generated. Consider asking yourself; Does my brand say something special? Does my brand say they would like to do business or follow
Create brands that “play well”, in that being said, your brand should also need to be pretty at the web to enhance your appeal. Search your brands and those of your colleagues and competitors using search engines like Google or via YouTube. You can also set up automatic alerts through Google Alerts or notifications. When searching your name, company name and brands that are associated with you, what do you see? Are the results ample, impressive and complementing your reliability, or not?
Find out for yourself if people are being exposed to your brand, clearly telling what do your brand offer, what’s its value, or if they find a mixture of odd notices and references.
If you find your brand isn’t consistently expressed or strong, try the following techniques:
- Position yourself as the brand while publishing. Example: “bizlocalFinder Easy Business Listing for Local Businesses”
- Publish often several times a week on your blog and at least monthly on your site with articles.
- Engage and build online relationship using social media site like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
- Interact with other bloggers. Comment on their site, blogs and social media profiles. Mention their content, products and services in your content such as articles, podcast and videos.
- Monitor what is being said about you and your brand and interact quickly with both the good and the bad.
- Provide them with relevant and interesting information.
Your brand should have its own uniqueness. Consider when creating brand you should learn from the best and try to emulate and not copy their approaches. Who appeals to you and why? Whose brands are easiest for you to remember and use when you make purchasing decisions? We think you’ll see the following commonalities:
- Appearance. The brands attractive design can be game changer.
- Videos on the site, blog and YouTube.
- Reliable, interesting and new supporting content
- Engagements or Interactions provided
- Constant reinvention and evolution
- Newsletters with how-to content that will help audiences
- Promotion newsletter with special offers and announcements