As an Search Engine Optimization Specialist, you will be expected to develop and implement effective search engine optimization strategies to create awareness and drive targeted traffic to the website and increase lead generation.
In order to qualify, applicant must be:
- Excellent English communication skills both spoken and written
- Proven success after Google Panda, Penguin and Hummingbird algorithm updates
- Believes in strict White Hat SEO strategies but can come up with new ideas to make website rank
- Proficient in Analytics, Webmaster Tools, etc.
- Proficient in Keyword Research and Analysis
- Efficient in KPI reports
- PPC Management experience highly desired
- Advance Knowledge in Microsoft Excel highly desired
- Advance knowledge in link building strategies, XML Sitemaps, Google Analytics, Social Media and Webmaster tools.
- Experienced in managing multiple websites
- CMS knowledge a must
- Basic HTML and CSS knowledge required
Your magic skills should include…
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- 2+ years of relevant SEO experience across the major search engines for a medium to large size company.
- Proven track record of results driving website traffic.
- Highly familiar with Search Engine algorithms and updates
- Social Media savvy
- Flexible and capable of multi-tasking.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, aggressive growth environment.
- Results orientated.
- Must be a team player.
- Must be able to work independently.
If we pick you, you will get…
- Challenging tasks
- Professional tasks
- International environment
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Highly experienced colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefit scheme
- Work in a fast growing and meaningful industry
If you like what you’ve read so far and you think you are our new application guru, send us a short application together with your resume to the following e-mail address: