The Senior Web Developer advances best practices, and helps set direction for the technical aspects of our practice, speciﬁcally open-source-based solutions, including web content management systems and complex, mission-critical multi-tier information system.
Our Wonderful team
- The team is responsible for developing all clinical application on our four platforms, all of them being web-based.
- As a senior application developer, you will play an important role in the team, contributing to forming the application, understanding the domain and converting the requirements into an application.
- Our Senior Web Developers also function as mentors for other developers.
Your magic skills should include…
- Minimum Bachelor of Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 years web development experience
- Experienced with PHP frameworks (CodeIgniter, Laravel, Zend)
- Experienced developing (CMS) WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal.
If we pick you, you will get…
- Challenging tasks
- Professional tasks
- International environment
- Exciting and challenging tasks
- Highly experienced colleagues
- Competitive salary and benefit scheme
- Work in a fast growing and meaningful industry
If you like what you’ve read so far and you think you are our new application guru, send us a short application together with your resume to the following e-mail address: